Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Thoughts On Jesus By Carmen


THE REASON I LOVE MY LORD JESUS.

I WAS LOST IN THE LIFE OF ADDICTION AND ALCOHOL, HOMELESS AND SICK OF LIVING. I FELT I HAD NO PURPOSE IN LIFE. MY KIDS WERE GROWN AND MARRIED, MY HUSBAND WAS MURDERED, SO I NEVER REMARRIED. SO IN MY TWISTED WAYS OF THINKING .I WAS USELESS AND ALONE, MY KIDS AND MOM TRIED TO GET ME OUT, BUT MY PRIDE WOULDN'T LET ME GO WITH THEM. I THOUGHT, IF I GOT MYSELF IN ,I CAN GET MYSELF OUT, AND BOY WAS I WRONG ,I GOT DEEPER AND DEEPER. INTO DEPRESSION AND, I TURNED TO DRUGS, I GOT TO THE POINT OF WANTING TO DIE, I  WAS ALWAYS IN AND OUT OF HOSPITALS, BECAUSE OF GETTING SICK. LIVING IN THE STREETS. ONE DAY I GOT SO SICK AND THIS TIME I WAS ALONE AND NO ONE AROUND TO HELP ME, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, BUT I DIDN'T WANT MY KIDS TO FIND ME LIKE THAT, SO AS SICK AS I WAS ,I MANAGED TO ASK GOD,
LORD GOD, I'M DONE, I CANT DO IT ANYMORE, PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS MESS I HAVE MADE OF MY LIFE, LORD I CANT DO IT,
I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH AFTER THAT, ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE NEXT DAY MY DAUGHTER SHOWS UP WITH A ONE WAY TICKET TO TX,
TO MY MOM'S HOME, I KNOW THAT WAS OUR LORD, I PROMISED I WOULD GIVE HIM MY LIFE AND , TO THIS DAY, I HAVE BEEN DRUG FREE,
7 YRS STRONG, NO WANTING IT, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME,I'M A PRAYER WARRIOR, FOR THIS SITE, I GO TO CHURCH AND I HAVE MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, AND TWO GREAT GRAND BABIES, BLESSED AND FULL OF LOVE FOR MY ABBA FATHER AND LORD JESUS,
BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE AND GRACE, I'M HERE, A LIVING WALKING PROOF OF OUR LORD JESUS , SAVING GRACE, HE IS MY SAVIOR,AND I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART,   THANK YOU ABBA FATHER
AND LORD JESUS, FOR LOVING ME, EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T LOVE MYSELF,

YOUR DAUGHTER, CARMEN

Would you like to share your thoughts on Jesus? Please send us an e-mail to CustomerService@Gods411.org

Check Out our Facebook Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment