Sunday, April 2, 2017

I Need Hope In My Life


Yes, it is that time of year again..... Easter. This is that time of year when all these crazy Christians want to get all these Non-Christians to go to church and join their religion, right?

I disagree. I Being one of these Crazy Christians, Easter for me it is all about HOPE. I found and embraced this hope many years ago, and I simply want to give others this hope.

This hope, is Jesus. OH NO, not this Jesus person you might say, but stay with me for a moment. I think by now we can all agree this "Jesus" person really did exist. So, if Jesus did exist, why would He go through this terrible death believing that He IS the Hope. I know that I would not give my life for something I did not believe in. So, let us take a look at this Hope, Jesus.


If God is really out there and He wanted to get to know us (Humans), what would He do? What would you do? If you wanted to get to know ants, would not the best thing to do is to become an ant? God became a man (Human), in Jesus, to get to know us.

Jesus came to earth and lived 30 some years. When it was time for him to go back to being God, He needed to take care of some things. You see, we are pretty mean and evil….. we try to do good things, but if you come right down to it….. we are pretty bad.

God needed to give us a path to Him through Jesus. You see Something had to take the place for us being so sinful, so Jesus took that place so we can have access to God. Jesus is our HOPE in God.


Jesus went to the Cross, died a pretty terrible death, went to the grave, then rose again to conquer death and our sin so we can be with God when our earthly lives end. To me that is an eternal hope that there is something after my life, other every good thing that I have done means nothing and I becoming worm food.

I am not trying to convert you to be a Christian. But, if your life is pretty hopeless, maybe you should give this "Jesus" person a try…… You are in control, right? You are not a zombie…… If you do not like it, you can change your mind, right?


If you are tired and you want hope in your life, give Jesus a try. All you need to do is tell him (Yes, He is in Heaven and can hear you). Jesus, I need hope in my life, I need You in my life. I am sorry for being a sinful person. Thank you for what you did on the Cross, please forgive me. I want you to be Lord of my life. (Pretty simple huh?)

If you prayed this I would love to know. Get a hold of us on our Facebook Page.


If you disagree I would love to hear about it or what is your eternal hope 😊  BTW…. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment