Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mother's Day Poem For Mom's In Heaven


This is a wonderful poem I found for those who lost their mom's. Mother's Day can be a very hard time during this day. I hope that this poem blesses you and ease your pain a little.

If Roses Grow in Heaven is a beautifully touching poem which honors those moms. The author of this precious poem is unknown.

If Roses grow in Heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away

For those hearts which grieve this Mother’s Day, keep this scripture in mind.

John 14:1-4 says: 
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

3 comments:

  1. Read This At my Mom's Funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my MOM terribly, I know she is with OUR LORD and SAVIOR but I miss talking to her.She just passed away June 24,2016 RIP MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother passed away December 28th, 2008 and I still miss her every day. But I know she is in Gods hands and that comforts me. I also know I will see her again someday and that too comforts me!

    ReplyDelete