Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Can Do All Things Through Jesus Jewelry Phil 4:13

There has never been such an impactful verse as Phil. 4:13. I Can Do All Things Through Jesus. This verse is an inspiration to many. It means that through Jesus you can do anything. Along with memorizing the verse the next best thing is to wear jewelry that reminds you that you can do anything through Jesus. Gods411 is a great site to buy I Can Do Anything Through Him Jewelry. Here are some of the best selling pieces.

Mens Ring: His Strength Phil 4:13
Brushed Stainless steel ring with sport mesh pattern perforations show underneath to high polish interior. Scripture laser engraved onto ring reads, “His Strength (Phil. 4:13).” 

Ladies I Can Do All Things Jewelry Ring
Stainless Steel ring with raised crown of thorns surrounded with black enamel. Black enamel engraving inside of ring reads, “All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me (Phil. 4:13)”. Dome shaped comfort fit band.

Womens I Can Do All Things Through Jesus Ring
Petite 6mm High polished stainless steel ring with spinning chain center. Band reads, “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Is My Strength (Philippians 4:13)”.

Womens I Can Do All Things Necklace Jewelry
Stainless Steel 2 piece cross with engraving and black enamel wording reading "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13". Front and back of cross are satin finish, sides are high polish. Cross measures a petite 1 1/4" x 3/4". Silver chain 18" Included. May be worn as half a cross and shared with a friend.

I Can Do All Things Phil 4:13 CZ Ring

Stunning high polish band stainless steel ring. Set CZ stones wrap almost entire cross. Top engraved black enamel filled writing reads “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengtheneth Me - Phil 4:13” Bottom portion reads, “Those Who Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength – Isa. 40:31". Band width measures a mere 6mm.



This is just a sample of I Can Do All Things Jewelry at Gods411. There are tons of styles to choose. Gods411 has FREE SHIPPING on every order at guaranteed low prices. And remember....



You Can Do All Things Through Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment