Friday, August 21, 2015

7 Encouraging Bible Verses About Jesus Strength


Jesus is always there for you and He is your strength. Below are 7 verses that I have found encouraging when I need Jesus strength.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:16  
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13  
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. ~ 2 Timothy 1:7 
But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.~ Psalm 37:39  
In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.~ Psalm 138:3 
But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.~ Matthew 19:26  
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalm 27:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment