Monday, July 27, 2015

Jesus Died For Just You


When Jesus went to the Cross He had you on his mind. Jesus did die for all of mankind, but Jesus died for you. The question is, if Jesus died for you, will you live for Him? Share if you believe!
"But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed."Isiah 53:5 
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."John 11:25 
"He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."1 John 2:2 
"For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”John 10:17-18
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."John 3:16
"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."John 5"24
"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."2 Corinthians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment