Thursday, May 14, 2015

What Does The Bible Say About Angels?

What Does The Bible Say About Angels?


© Greg Olsen.  Used with Permission.  For more information visit www.GregOlsen.com

What does the Bible say about Angel? They are not mentioned a lot in the Bible, but it is clear that they have a purpose in Gods plans. Below are some facts from the Bible about Angels and the role they play in our life. 

Angels Know You and Take an Interest in Your Life
"Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come." Daniel 10:14 (NIV) 
"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:10 (NIV)
Angels are Smart
‘The word of my lord the king will now be comforting; for as the angel of God, so is my lord the king in discerning good and evil. And may the LORD your God be with you.’  2 Samuel 14:17 (NKJV) 
while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, "Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding."  Daniel 9:21-22 (NIV)
Angels Were Created by God
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. Genesis 2:1 (NIV) 
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. Colossians 1:16 (NIV)
Angels Were Created To Live Forever
and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection. Luke 20:39 (NIV)
Do you feel that an Angel has played a role in your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment