Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jesus Increase My Faith

Jesus Increase My Faith

Jesus Increase My Faith

I have such little faith. I think that my faith is growing, but if I have a mustard seed I should be moving mountains.

My goal for my life is to increase my faith. I know this might be risky to ask for a challenge, but it is the only way I will grow. Please challenge me or make my faith grow. 

I love the adventure of going to where I have not gone before. So let the journey begin.

Please give me the chance to prove myself. I know this can be risky opening myself up like this. but I know that you will not push me further than what I am able to handle. 
"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20
"Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done." Matthew 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment