Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jesus Forgives You From Your Sins

Jesus Forgives You From Your Sins


Jesus Forgives You From Sin

I have sinned yet again, and how is GOD ever going to forgive me..... Poor me..... there is no way that He could forgive me for this terrible sin that I did.

I can imagine at one time in your life you have felt overwhelmed. You want to do the right thing, but it seems like every time you try, it ends up in sin......AGAIN. Paul in Romans 7:25 said it so well. Paul expresses in verse 15, "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do". He then goes on in in verse 24 to call himself a "Wretched man." Stop and think; Paul, this amazing example of a Christian leader is frustrated due to the sin he is stuck in sorrow, and goes on to call himself wretched.

You and I are going to sin, we are human, fallen creatures. We have two choices when we sin, let it stop us and feel sorry and sorrow for ourselves, OR you can repent for your sins, KNOW that Christ forgives you, and move on. You are white as snow, your sins are thrown into the deepest oceans. Stand up, hold your head up high, and keep fighting the good fight for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment