Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Prayer To Jesus

A Prayer To Jesus


Wisdom is so important. We should always seek Gods wisdom. Always yearn after it. Need it. Can't live without it. It should be like air, you need it to live. 

Jesus thank you for a good day. Lord I give you all my problems and trials that I and my family are facing. Whatever the need, I know you will fill it. Thank you for giving me my family. They are a blessing. 

Lord I live to do your will. I know it is hard because there are certain things that I want, but I push myself to always please you and strive to have your will done in my life. 

Please Lord I know that I could be so much more and benefit your kingdom. 

What are you trying to teach me?

What are you trying to show me?

What do i need to move on?

Please show me, let me learn, so you will can be done in my life.  

Please bless my family. Your servant. 

If this prayer has blessed you, please share it with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment