Sunday, May 24, 2015

20 Verses For Stress and Anxiety

20 Verses For Stress and Anxiety

20 Verses For Stress and Anxiety

There has been so much stress in my life. I can tell you that if you let the stress win in your life it leads to anxiety. Anxiety leads to depression and worse. You need to gain control over stress in your life, the best way I know how to gain control is to lose control (Give to Jesus). Here are some verses for you to focus on to give your stress to Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope."

Matthew 11:28-29 "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Proverbs 31:25 "Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." (NASB)

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Matthew 6:25-26 "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on.  Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and you your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not of more value than they?

Romans 8:28 "And we know all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Psalm 94:19 "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy."

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Give Your Stress to Jesus

Matthew 10:19-20 "When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour.  For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."

Psalm 118:6 "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." 

Matthew 6:27 "And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?"

Romans 8:18 "The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming." 

Proverbs 12:25 "Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down but a good word makes him glad."

Psalm 62:8 "Trust in Him at all times, pour your hearts out to Him, for God is our refuge."

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself."

Isaiah 35:4 "Say to those who have an anxious heart, 'Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance with the recompense of God.  He will come and save you."

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you."

Romans 12:12 "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."

Please share this post with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment