Thursday, April 30, 2015

Will Jesus Provide My Needs

Will Jesus Provide My Needs?

© Greg Olsen.  Used with Permission.
For more information visit www.GregOlsen.com

Life is hard and we are living in times that are demanding. I do not know about you, but I am always stressing about money and if my needs are going to be met or am I going to be out on the streets. 

Jesus promises that He will meet our needs. Here are a couple of verses to increase your faith:


And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19 
Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. Matthew 6:31-32

Do you have a verse that encourages you?

No comments:

Post a Comment