Monday, April 13, 2015

What Is A Miracle

What Is A Miracle?

What Is A Miracle?

People are always e-mailing me and asking, "What is a Miracle?" I say you are either a Red Sea miracle type or  sunset miracle type.

A miracle is something different to everyone. Some people want this grand event like when Moses parted the Rea Sea, while others look at a beautiful sunset and say that is a miracle. I beleive a miracle is how much do you want Jesus to be a part of your life. If your miracle is the Red Sea parting you will not have God apart of your life that much. But if your miracle is a sunset, Jesus is very active in your life.

I had a miracle this morning. My wife runs an internet business, so computers are a vital part of our business. Last night I dropped the computer. I was so mad and angry. I turned on the computer right away and it was very broken.... not working. ARRRGGGHH..... I was very upset as Mondays are very busy and I do not have time to go out and buy a new computer.

Lord Perform A Miracle In My Life

So I went to bed very angry and upset. I woke up this moring and started to pray. I told Jesus "I need a miracle. I know that I do not derseve this, but I need you to make the computer work this morning"...... Guess what? I am typing you from the computer that was dropped. God performed a miracle. (I am a sunset miracle person)

I want to pubicly give Jesus all the glory and tell the world that Jesus is alive and active in your lives. He does perform miracles every second of the day, it just depends what kind of a miracle person are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment