Sunday, April 5, 2015

Help Me Jesus I Am Scared

Help Me Jesus I Am Scared

Have you ever been scared and want to scream out to Jesus; Help Me!


Jesus help me. I am afraid that I have gone to far. I do not know my future and what is going to happen. Right now things are so out of control. I feel like I am drowning. I have such anxiety. I have bills to pay and my future has never been so out of sync. If I think about it I feel sick to my stomach. Please Jesus help me.

If you are feeling like me, we are in the same boat. Here is what we have to do. You have to believe these truths right now.

1. Give it to Jesus. Nothing is to large for Jesus to handle. It is beyond your control. Jesus is going to have to come in and save the day. Live your life like this. Pray right now and give it to Him.

2. Jesus Loves You. Jesus loves you and will provide for you. It may not be in the way you envisioned, but if He takes care of the birds..... He is going to take care of you. Believe this. 

3. This is only Temporary. Your situation is only temporary. Even if it is does last your lifetime, you are going to Heaven where everything is perfect. The time that you are suffering will be a blip in eternity. Claim this now.

4. Pray This Prayer Right Now. Jesus, I am so scared of what is going to happen. I have so many problems right now I really cannot take it. I need to you come in and save the day. It is really hard for me, but I am giving you control, I am releasing my problems over to you. Spirit give me the faith to believe things are going to be OK. I yearn for this peace. Thank You Jesus, I trust & love you. Amen.

Join us for daily encouragement.
Share this with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment