Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Does God Remember Your Past?

Does God Remember Your Past?


© Greg Olsen.  Used with Permission. 
For more information visit www.GregOlsen.com

I know that it is easy to feel guilty when you have done something wrong. You feel that Jesus remembers that bad things that you have done. It keeps you in the dark cloud of regret and shame.

God does not remember your past. When you ask for forgiveness, your sins are GONE! So do not beat yourself up. Look forward with hope, not backwards with regret.

Here are a couple of verses to encourage you today.
For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." Hebrews 8:12 
"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Isaiah 43:25 
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. Isaiah 43:18

If you have a verse that encourages you, please post it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment