Thursday, April 16, 2015

Always In My Heart Memorial Necklace

Always In My Heart Memorial Necklace

Always In My Heart Necklace

Losing a loved on is hard. You want to keep a peice of the person with you always. One of the best items that I have found is the Always in my heart necklace. This necklace is a great way to keep something small of the person that you lost with you. Let me tell you what you get.

The always in my heart necklace has a heart shaped petwer pendant that opens up and will snap shut again. Inside the heart pendant you have a brass urn where you can keep ashes or something very small. The pendant is hung with a 24" silver rope chain (you can remove the pendant off of the chain). 

The always in my heart necklace comes in a plain white gift box that has a verse card inside that says "I thank my God every time I remember you." Phil 1:3.

This is the best memorial remembrance I have seen. The only disadvantage I see is that is really is made for a female and not a male. But if I were a guy and I wanted to have one of these I would take it off of the chain and carry it around with me so I still had something of my loved one with me.

You can buy these on eBay or if you are not an eBay fan they sell these on Amazon also.  Buy Now eBay  or  Buy Now Amazon

May God Bless & Keep You Close

May God bless you and your loss and may He comfort you and know that you and your loved one will be together in the end, forever. God Bless

BUY NOW

Please share the name (Below) of your lost love one so we can remember them and pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment