Wednesday, April 15, 2015

10 Encouraging Bible Verses

10 Encouraging Bible Verses

10 Encouraging Bible Verses

In today world we all need to be encouraged. I have put together these encouraging Bible verses to help you along your day. I pray they bless you.

1. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

2. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Phil. 4:9

Be Strong & Courageous

3. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

4. Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

5. But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

6. Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God. Mark 10:27

I Have Plans For You

7.For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

8. The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10

9. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

10. This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Do you have a favorite verse that you can share with us? Do you have some other then these ten that give you encouragement, hope and strength?

No comments:

Post a Comment