Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jesus Promises A Future and Hope

My Plans For You Include And Future And Hope


This hands down is one the most popular promises from God. God promises us a future and hope. Cling and hold tight to this promise today.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jer. 29:11

When you think of your own future, how do you feel? Are you excited to think of what is ahead or does the thought of the future cause you to be stressed? With the economy, wars, etc., it is easy to feel anxious and uncertain about what lies ahead. Yet in today's promise, God tell us that your future is filled with hope.

I find it very reassuring to know that God has a plan for my future that is filled with hope. I don't have to dread what's coming because God has a plan for me. 


Share This Promise With Your Friends & Family With The Buttons Below

No comments:

Post a Comment