Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Jesus Is Our Refuge

Today I choose this picture of Jesus because I need to be in Jesus arms. Have you ever just felt that you just need a hug from Jesus? I know He is always with us, but I yearn for that day I will be in his arms, nothing else matters, I am just in the moment. 

The artist is unknown. This picture was found on Pinterest.

Jesus is our refuge. He is a safe place when things are going bad. Here are some verses to encourage you today:

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah. Psalms 46:1-3

I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" Psalm 91:2

"The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!' - Deuteronomy 33:27


Do you know someone who needs encouraging? Send this to your friends & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment