Monday, March 9, 2015

God Promise I Sent My Holy Spirit

I Sent The Holy Spirit Into Your Heart So You Could Call Me Father

I Sent You My Holy Spirit
The greatest gift that God could give us was the Spirit of His Son, The Holy Spirit. Each one who is born again, carries within their being the very life and nature of Jesus Christ Himself. 

"So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir." Gal. 4:7

The Spirit of the Son that lives within us calls out "Abba". Abba is a word for father that little children would call out to their dads when Jesus was alive. It would be like you saying daddy . Because we carry The Spirit of Jesus, our spirit continually cries out 'Daddy' to God, whether we are aware of this cry in our heart or not. 


Share This Promise With Your Friends With The Buttons Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment