Sunday, March 15, 2015

Beautiful Picture of Jesus

Beautiful Picture of Jesus

See the most beautiful picture of Jesus I have seen.


This is one of the most beautiful pictures of Jesus I have seen. I am not sure of the artist. The most amazing part of this picture is Jesus eyes. The artist is unknown and this art was found on Pinterest

Find This Picture at http://www.goodsalt.com


Below are some verse of Jesus love for you. Mediate on these verses and know that He LOVES You.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved ... 

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Romans 5:8

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. Psalm 86:15

Please share Jesus love with your friends and family with the buttons below.

10 comments:

  1. How can I get a copy of this pucture? Years ago, I had a dream and this is exactly how Jesus looked (except His eyes were vibrant blue).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if you find out where to get a copy.

      THE EMAIL I USE IS plz4543@aol.com Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I am not sure. Let me check on pinterest and see if I can find the artist.
    Thanks
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I white? I as not a white man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get Jesus' obituary, as seen on this pin in Pinterest? It's too small for me to read. Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Our Lord Jesús is beautiful. He is all for me for ever. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture was drawn by the little girl who died and went to Heaven. When she returned, she had this incredible gift of painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm white but I've often wondered why christ is always pictured white when the region he was from he would have had dark skin ?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm white but I've often wondered why christ is always pictured white when the region he was from he would have had dark skin ?????

    ReplyDelete