Monday, March 9, 2015

Always In My Heart

If you have lost someone, you want to keep a piece of them close to you. We lost our son and I know it is nice to have just something that is his close to me. 

This Always In Your Heart Necklace is a great kit. You get a necklace that you wear around your neck and it comes with a brass vial that you can put ashes or something special. We have two of these kits.

Always in My Heart Locket 602383212584
"Always in My Heart" locket with brass vial which holds ashes or momento. With 24" silver rope chain. Necklace that has a standard "O" ring clasp. The pendant may be removed off the necklace. The solid imass with contained in the locket gold the memories of your loved one. Keeping them close to your heart and bringing them comfort. Pendant comes with verse card.  "I thank my God every time I remember you." Phil 1:3. The gift box is a plain solid white gift box.



No comments:

Post a Comment