Sunday, February 15, 2015

How Is Your Heart?

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? 


“I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.” 
Jeremiah 17:9-10

Ask God To Give You A Clean Pure Heart. Ask God To Give You Wisdom To Know What is Right and Wrong Today.

Here are some verses to meditate on.

Matthew 6:21 
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Matthew 6:21 
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Matthew 5:8 
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

Matthew 11:29 
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Luke 10:27 
He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Luke 24:32 
"They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?

John 14:27 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Get To Know The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment