Tuesday, February 24, 2015

How To Be Blessed By God

One of the most asked questions that we receive is “How Can I Be Blessed By God.” In this crazy world we need more than ever to have God’s blessing upon us.


There are three areas in your life that you can focus on to be Blessed by God.

Put Jesus 1st In Your Life.

This will mean something different for everyone. The question you need to ask yourself is what are you worshipping? Whatever you are worshipping is what you are putting first in your life. To worship something you need to spend your time, money, and energy on it. For example, if you LOVE video games. If you spend allyour time, money, and energy playing these games, my guess is that you are worshipping videos games. Get your life balanced out and put and worship Jesus, your life will be blessed.

“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matthew 6:33

“Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.” 

Take Chances In Your Life.

I firmly believe that we live a life of being scared. We are scared of the unknown. We are afraid to fail and the consequences of failing. I believe that God’s blessing lies in areas of your life that you take a chances on. Did you know that God promised the Israelites a ton of land. The land was rightfully theirs, but because of fear and disobedience they only have a fraction of what is rightfully theirs today.

"According to Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised." Taken From Got Questions


Take Care of What God Has Entrusted In Your Life.

There are times we are so worried about being blessed that we forget to take care of what God has entrusted to you now.

“Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.” Luke 16:10


Are you taking care of God’s little things or have you dropped the ball and forgot what He has entrusted to you right now? Do not worry about being blessed, take care of what God has for you, and watch the blessings flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment