Monday, February 16, 2015

God Is In Control

I am so stressed out right now. I have so much to do and my life seems out of control. When I get like this I need to know that He is in control, so I go to what He promises me in His word; The Bible. I pray if you are reading this, it blesses you and assures you that God is in control!


Here are some promises from God.

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to purpose."

Proverbs 19:21 - "There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand."

Matthew 19:26 - "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

Matthew 6:34 - "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Ephesians 1:11 - "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

No comments:

Post a Comment